By accessing and browsing the Christ Church UMC Web Site (the "Site"), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may download and print pages of the Site for private, noncommercial use, provided that you do not remove any attributions, copyright notices, or other proprietary notices from them or otherwise modify them. You may not, however, download or print pages of the Site for public or commercial purposes without Christ Church UMC's written permission. In addition, you may not, without Christ Church UMC's written permission, distribute, modify, reproduce, sell, offer to sell, transmit, prepare derivative works of, or otherwise use any pages of the Site, other text or images displayed on the Site, or other content or code provided on or otherwise made available in connection with the Site. (All the foregoing pages, text, images, and other content and code are referred to as "Site Materials.")
- The Site Materials may include images of people or places that are either the property of, or used with permission by, Christ Church UMC. Except to the extent you are authorized by Section 1 to download and print unmodified pages of the Site for private, noncommercial use, and without limiting the restrictions set forth in Section 1 , any use of these images by you, or anyone else purportedly authorized by you, is prohibited. Unauthorized use of such images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Christ Church UMC and its licensors retain all right, title, and interest in and to all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Site and the Site Materials. In addition, Christ Church UMC and its licensors retain all right, title, and interest in and to all trademarks, service marks, logos, and other indicia of origin (collectively, the "Marks") displayed on the Site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Christ Church UMC. Any use of the Marks by you, or anyone else purportedly authorized by you, is prohibited. You are also advised that Christ Church UMC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution when appropriate.
- The Site and all Site Materials are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind. Neither Christ Church UMC nor any other person or entity involved in creating, producing, delivering, or updating the Site (each a "Site Provider") makes any representation or warranty concerning the Site, the Site Materials, or your use of the Site or any Site Materials. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Christ Church UMC disclaims, on its own behalf and on behalf of any and all other Site Providers, any and all implied warranties that might otherwise arise or apply, including any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranty of title, non infringement, or quiet enjoyment. Although Christ Church UMC's objective is to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, neither Christ Church UMC nor any other Site Provider makes any representation or warranty of accuracy, and neither Christ Church UMC nor an other Site Provider will have any responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any Site Materials. In addition, the use of antivirus and other security software is your responsibility, and neither Christ Church UMC nor any other Site Provider will have any responsibility or liability for any virus, worm, or other malicious, intrusive, or otherwise harmful code that may be introduced into your computer equipment or other property as a result of your use of the Site or any Site Materials.
- Neither Christ Church UMC nor any other Site Provider will be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or otherwise relating to the Site, the Site Materials, or your use of the Site or the Site Materials. In no event will Christ Church UMC or any other Site Provider be liable to you or any other person or entity for any special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. This exclusion of special, incidental, consequential, and punitive damages is independent of any other limitation of remedy.
- The Site may contain links to other web sites or frames that contain pages, or portions of pages, of other web sites ("Other Site Materials"). Christ Church UMC has not necessarily reviewed such Other Site Materials and will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person or entity for any such Other Site Materials or their content or use. Any use by you of such Other Site Materials is at your own risk.
Although Christ Church UMC may, from time to time, monitor or review postings, transmissions, uploads, etc. (collectively, "Postings"), if any, on the Site, Christ Church UMC is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any Posting, its content, or any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information in any Posting. You are prohibited from posting, transmitting, uploading, or otherwise causing to be placed on the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or proprietary right of any third pay. Christ Church UMC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Christ Church UMC to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Logos and Action Marks - The Cross and Flame is a registered trademark, and the use is supervised by the General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) of the United Methodist Church. Permission to use the Cross and Flame must be obtained from the GCFA, Attn: Legal Department, Post Office Box 340029, Nashville, TN 37203-0029; phone 615-369-2334; fax 615-369-2330
- Christ Church UMC may, at any time, revise or update these Terms and Conditions, with or without notice, by updating this posting. The current Terms and Conditions can be found by clicking the hypertext link for Terms and Conditions on the Site.